To be eligible for this policy, you and all travellers listed on this policy must be:
- a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident; or
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident who resides in New Zealand; or
- on a visa or permit which allows you access to all publicly funded health and disability services in New Zealand and is valid until after your end date of insurance.
You are not eligible for this policy if you or any travellers on this policy:
- do not intend to return to New Zealand on the completion of your overseas travel;
- are travelling overseas with the intention of obtaining medical or dental treatment, cosmetic surgery, or related advice; or
- have been advised by a registered medical practitioner that you are not fit to travel; or
- have already departed New Zealand, (if you are already overseas, you will need to purchase Working Overseas travel insurance instead); or
- are not travelling outside of New Zealand.
For full details, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), including Policy Wording.