You can only get cover under this policy if you meet all the criteria below.
- You live in New Zealand permanently
- You’re eligible for funding for all public health and disability services in New Zealand
- You haven’t already left New Zealand when you buy this policy
- You’re travelling on your journey to a destination outside of New Zealand
- You will return to New Zealand after finishing your journey
- You haven’t been refused cover, had an insurance claim declined, or had an insurance policy cancelled or voided, because of fraud
- You have a New Zealand bank account
- You have access to an email address so we can contact you about your policy
Note: You do not need to have purchased a return ticket before your start date of journey, but you must intend to return to New Zealand on the completion of your overseas travel.