Ready for a change?
Careers at Southern Cross Travel Insurance
Why work for us?
At Southern Cross Travel Insurance, we are proud to be the market leader and it’s an exciting time to be part of our team as we respond to the rapid resumption of travel.
The needs and expectations of our customers are changing faster than ever, and we are right here with them - providing solutions, certainty and giving back. We have a diverse and inclusive culture where team members are empowered to make decisions and succeed. Our commitment is to work together to be simply extraordinary.
Join our Sales and Service team
Are you interested in joining a supportive and empowered team environment where your contribution is valued?
We’re currently on the lookout for extraordinary individuals who are passionate about helping people and providing exceptional customer service. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available with our Sales and Service team, where you will be supporting our customers through phone, email and live chat.
Joining our Sales and Service team kicks off with a full 3 week training induction programme, designed to provide all the foundation tools and knowledge you need to start your career with Southern Cross Travel Insurance. Once you are fully trained in the role, we offer ongoing refresher training to keep your knowledge and skills up to date. We also provide support in gaining your ANZIIF Tier 2 qualification.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 12 months of experience in a customer services, sales or contact centre role.
- Has excellent communication skills, with a great phone manner and written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate great problem-solving skills and has excellent attention to detail.
- Is resilient and can work well under pressure.
- Is digitally savvy and a quick learner.
Benefits of joining our team
We believe in rewarding our people with purpose, progression and great benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary packages.
- Fully subsidised health insurance and discounted travel and pet insurance.
- Flexible working options including work from home several days a week.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offering support for our people during difficult times.
- A great work environment where you’re encouraged to grow and develop.
We’re as diverse as the places our customers travel to
We’re incredibly proud of our inclusive culture, championed by our people-led Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee.
Our vision is to provide an inclusive culture for our team, where diversity is embraced and celebrated.