Win a Gold Coast family holiday
Don’t miss our exclusive September offer for Southern Cross Health Society members.
Buy a TravelCare policy in September and you'll automatically go in the draw for a chance to win a family holiday to Australia’s beautiful Gold Coast!*
Discover everything this stunning stretch of coastline has to offer – sun kissed beaches, world renowned surf breaks, lush tropical rainforests and 300 sunny days a year.
The prize package includes:
- Return economy class “The Works” airfares on Air New Zealand
- 7 nights stay at the Ruby Collection apartments in the heart of Surfer’s Paradise
- 7 days car rental hire
- 3-day pass to Village Roadshow Theme Parks
- 3-day pass to Dreamworld
- Travel insurance
So what are you waiting for? Buy now for a chance to win.
*Promotion terms and conditions
1. The Win a Gold Coast family holiday promotion (“Promotion”) is promoted by Southern Cross Benefits Limited, trading as Southern Cross Travel Insurance (“SCTI”), Level 7, AMP Centre, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland, New Zealand.
2. The Promotion commences at 00:01 on Sunday, 1 September 2019 and concludes at 23:59 on Monday 30 September 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
3. The Promotion is open to current members of Southern Cross Medical Society who are residents in New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
4. The Promotion is not open to any staff (and their immediate family), contractors or agents of any of the businesses in the Southern Cross Healthcare Group and the prize draw will be re-drawn if necessary. Immediate family means your spouse, fiancé, fiancée, parent, stepparent, sibling, child, stepchild, parent-in-law, brother and sister-in-law, son and daughter-in-law.
5. To enter the Promotion, individuals who are current members of Southern Cross Medical Society must purchase a TravelCare travel insurance policy from SCTI (in New Zealand) during the Promotional Period. Only fully paid policies will automatically go in the prize draw and there is only one entry per new policy purchased, regardless of the number of people on the policy.
6. Purchase of a TravelCare travel insurance policy during the Promotional Period is deemed acceptance of the Promotion terms and conditions.
7. By entering the Promotion, you agree that you are not eligible to receive a prize if you subsequently cancel your policy or it is voided by us.
8. There is 1 single prize (“Prize”) up to the total maximum value of NZD $10,000 to be won based on a family of four (two adults, two children), which consists of:
- Return economy class “The Works” airfares on Air New Zealand travelling to the Gold Coast, Australia;
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Ruby Collection based on 1x two bedroom apartment;
- 7 days rental car hire;
- 3-day pass to Village Roadshow Theme Parks (includes 3 consecutive days unlimited entry to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet ‘n Wild Gold Coast);
- 3-day pass to Dreamworld (includes 3 consecutive day visits to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & SkyPoint);
- Travel insurance for a Single Trip TravelCare policy with $100 excess and cancellation cover up to NZD $5,000 (excluding any additional costs such as specified personal items, moped or motorbike optional cover and pre-existing medical conditions).
9. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of individual Prize and service providers.
10. If any Prize (or any element of the Prize) is unavailable, SCTI, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that element of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. The Prize draw will be held on Thursday, 3 October at 11am at the offices of Southern Cross Travel Insurance, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland.
12. The Prize winner will be published on Friday, 4 October 2019 on the website www.scti.co.nz.
13. The Prize winner will initially be notified by telephone using the details provided to SCTI when the policy was purchased. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to seven further attempts to notify will be made by telephone over a period of no more than three weeks.
14. If contact cannot be established with the winner by telephone, SCTI will attempt to contact the winner by email. If contact cannot be established with the winner by email within 3 months of the relevant draw, the Prize will be re-drawn at 11am on 7 January 2020 at the offices of Southern Cross Travel Insurance, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland.
15. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability at all times. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. Prize is valid until 30 September 2020.
16. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via ATPI Business World Travel or their agents. Redeeming the Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by ATPI Business World Travel and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
17. The Prize is non-transferable, and to the extent that the Prize is not cash, cannot be taken as cash.
18. Nothing in these conditions, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the application of the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act (Lottery) Game Rules 2004 to the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, SCTI (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. We will not reimburse you for any claims, costs or losses related to this Prize should you choose not to travel as outlined under D2.4(c) of the TravelCare travel insurance policy document.
21. By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees that SCTI may request a photo and/or quote from the winner and use their photo and/or quote and name for promotional and marketing purposes.
22. SCTI’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
23. Facebook and Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram; and to release Facebook or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
24. In entering the Promotion, participants warrant to Southern Cross Travel Insurance that:
a) they have the rights to the content of their Entry and that it does not infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal, confidentiality or proprietary rights;
b) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
25. The governing law of the Promotion is the law of New Zealand.
26. For further information on the TravelCare travel insurance policy or the Promotion visit our website www.scti.co.nz or call us direct on 0800 800 571.
Win $1,000 a day promotion
This promotion has now ended. All of our winners were announced on our Facebook page.
Win a trip to Melbourne promotion
Congratulations to Nenita Nicholas from Auckland on winning a trip to Melbourne.
Win $5,000 cash prize promotion
Congratulations to Poeti Diner from Auckland on winning our $5,000 promotion. Here's what she said about spending the prize:
“This is by far the biggest thing I have ever won! I wasn't even aware the draw was happening at the time, so it really took me by surprise! With the $5,000 I would like to go and live in Argentina for a year and learn Spanish. I’ve been thinking of doing it for a long time and $5,000 would really help to fund this trip. I am very thankful and feel very lucky to have won!”
Win a trip to the Maldives promotion
Congratulations to John and Bernie Pringle from Auckland on winning an all inclusive trip to the Maldives. Here's what they said about spending the prize:
“We are still coming to terms with this win, having only ever once won $200 on Lotto - and we thought THAT was remarkable! As John has just (partly) retired, we decided to dip into our savings and splash out on a 7-day cruise around Tasmania. Little did we think that the travel insurance for this trip would bring us a bonus holiday of a lifetime! Our thanks to everybody at Southern Cross Travel Insurance for this awesome opportunity.”