Working Overseas - items we do not cover

Our Working Overseas travel insurance policy provides cover for lost, stolen or damaged personal items, like laptops, phones. However, there are some items we’re unable cover, including:

  • Aircraft, aerial devices (includes drones) or the parts of these devices
  • Motor vehicles, motor cycles, scooters, trailers, caravans, or parts of these vehicles
  • Watercraft or the parts of these vehicles
  • Household effects
  • Bonds, coupons, stamps, negotiable instruments, bullion, precious metals, deeds, manuscripts or securities of any kind, (or any transactions involving these)
  • Software or programmed data, downloaded files


For more information about baggage and personal item benefit, please see page 11 and 12 of the Policy Document.