Get great travel insurance…. It’s that easy.
With TravelCare you can relax and enjoy your overseas holiday, knowing that you are covered if the unexpected happens.
TravelCare Key Benefits
- 24 hour worldwide emergency assistance
- Overseas hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Medical evacuation to New Zealand
- Travel cancellations and interruptions
- Lost, stolen or damaged personal items, passports & travel documents
- Personal accident
- Personal liability
- Rental car excess
All policies come with Southern Cross Worldwide Assistance, giving you access to one of the world's largest networks of emergency medical resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fast, fair claims settlement
We always aim to settle claims promptly and fairly.
Quick and easy to arrange online or over the phone
When buying online you’ll save 35% on your base premium, or you can call us on 0800 800 571 to arrange your policy at the standard rate.
Discount for Southern Cross Health Society members
If you are a Southern Cross Health Society member, you will receive a discount on your base premium. You'll receive a further 35% off when you buy online.
Single Journey or Annual Frequent Traveller policy
- With a Single Journey policy you are covered for one leisure holiday overseas.
- With an Annual Frequent Traveller policy you can travel as often as you like for up to 90 days per journey over a 12 month period.
If you travel overseas more than three times a year, an Annual Frequent Traveller policy may be more convenient and cost effective than buying a Single Journey policy for each individual trip.
For help choosing the right plan for the destinations you’re going to, read the Countries and Destinations page.
Policy Wording and Schedule of Benefits
For a full list of benefits covered and the conditions and exclusions that apply please refer to the PDS including Policy Wording
Travel Advice and Tips
Visit our Travel Blog for interesting articles including some great travel advice and tips.