Win a dream holiday to the Maldives
Buy a TravelCare policy between 15 April 2019 and 31 May 2019, and you'll automatically go in the draw for a chance to win a family holiday to the Maldives!*
Discover everything this destination has to offer – dazzling white sand beaches, endless underwater adventures, luxurious spas and a warm welcome from the locals.
The prize package includes:
- Return economy class airfares to Male, Maldives
- Accommodation at Club Med, Kani
- Complimentary travel insurance
So what are you waiting for? Buy now for a chance to win.
*Promotion terms and conditions
- To enter the Win a dream holiday to the Maldives promotion (“Promotion”), applicants must purchase a TravelCare travel insurance policy from Southern Cross Travel Insurance (“SCTI”) between 00:01 on Monday 15 April 2019 and 23:59 (NZT) on Friday 31 May 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Only fully paid TravelCare travel insurance policies purchased during the Promotional Period will automatically go into the prize draw. There is only one entry per new policy purchased, regardless of the number of people on the policy.
- The prize draw will be for a single prize up to the value of NZD$22,000 for a holiday to the Maldives based on a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12), and consists of:
- Return economy class airfares Ex Auckland to Male, Maldives;
- 7 nights accommodation at the Club Med, Kani (for 2 adults and 2 children and subject to availability at time of booking);
- Complimentary travel insurance for a Single Trip TravelCare policy with $100 excess, and cancellation cover up to NZD$20,000 (excluding any additional costs such as personal items, moped or motorbike optional cover and pre-existing medical conditions).
- Travel and accommodation are subject to availability at all times. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. Travel is valid until 30 April 2020.
- All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via ATPI Business World Travel or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by ATPI Business World Travel and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
- We reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering the promotion, you agree that you are not eligible to receive a prize if you subsequently cancel your policy or it is voided by us.
- We will not reimburse you for any claims, costs or losses related to this prize should you choose not to travel as outlined under D2.4 (c) of the TravelCare travel insurance policy document.
- SCTI is not liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person in connection with the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees that SCTI may request a photo and/or quote from the winner and use their photo and/or quote and name for promotional and marketing purposes.
- The prize is not open to any staff, contractors or agents of any of the businesses in the Southern Cross Healthcare Group and the prize draw will be re-drawn if necessary.
- The prize draw will be held on Wednesday, 5 June 2019. The prize winner will initially be notified by telephone using the details provided to SCTI when the policy was purchased. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to seven further attempts to notify will be made by telephone over a period of no more than three weeks. If contact cannot be established with the winner by telephone, SCTI will attempt to contact the winner by email. If contact cannot be established with the winner by email within 3 months of the relevant draw, the prize will be re-drawn.
- Purchase of a TravelCare travel insurance policy during the promotional period is deemed acceptance of these Promotion terms and conditions.
- SCTI’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable, must be used by the prize winner and must be utilised as advertised. The entire prize must be used at the time of booking.
- Facebook and Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram; and to release Facebook or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
- For further information on the TravelCare travel insurance policy or the Promotion visit our website www.scti.co.nz or call us direct on 0800 100 222.
- Promoted by Southern Cross Benefits Limited, trading as Southern Cross Travel Insurance, Level 7, AMP Centre, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland, New Zealand.