Get great value low cost international travel insurance with our TravelCare policy for destinations including Australia, Fiji, Tahiti, Samoa and more, from as a little as $15*.
Are you planning a short break holiday? Whether you are going overseas for a wedding or special event, or just want to recharge the batteries, our TravelCare policy could be the perfect option for you. We offer cheap cover for top destinations such as Australia, Tonga, and Vanuatu.
Travelling solo is a great way of immersing yourself in new surroundings and doing exactly what you want. Of course, there can also be some safety concerns with going it alone, so it’s important to have adequate travel insurance to protect you in case the unexpected happens.
We’re offering solo travellers an amazing deal for their next short break, insurance from $15 for travellers aged 0-64, visiting Australia and some of the Pacific Islands for two days or less.
All of our award winning benefits are included in your cover so you can travel with peace of mind, knowing that we’ll be here if you need us.
Our travel insurance includes cover for:
- Unlimited medical and evacuation expenses if you suffer an unexpected event with no excess for medical claims
- Cancellation or alteration fees and lost deposits due to an unexpected event. Excess applies.
- Damaged, lost or stolen baggage as a result of an unexpected event. Excess applies.
- Rental car excess if your rental car is damaged or stolen as a result of an unexpected event
- Emergency dental treatment as a result of an unexpected event
Terms and conditions
*The price advertised is for TravelCare purchased online, Single Journey, for two days, individual cover for ages 0-64 to the following destinations:
- American Samoa
- Cook Islands
- French Polynesia
- New Caledonia
- Norfolk Island
The advertised price does not include any specified items or surcharges for pre-existing medical conditions.
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), including Policy Wording for terms and conditions, including information about exclusions, excesses and sub-limits.