Win a holiday to Fiji for two promotion terms and conditions
- The Win a holiday to Fiji for two promotion (“Promotion”) is promoted by [Southern Cross Travel Insurance/Southern Cross Medical Care Society] (“Southern Cross”), Te Kupenga Level 1&2/155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 on Sunday, 12 March 2023 and concludes at 18:59 on Sunday, 12 March 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion is open to any person who is a resident in New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
- The Promotion is not open to any staff (and their immediate family), contractors or agents of any of the businesses in the Southern Cross Group and the prize draw will be re-drawn if necessary. Immediate family means your spouse, fiancé, fiancée, parent, stepparent, sibling, child, stepchild, parent-in-law, brother and sister-in-law, son and daughter-in-law.
- To enter the promotion, individuals must register their details by scanning the QR code at the ‘Southern Cross Fresh Fixes' activation area and complete the online form with their full name, email, phone, and membership status details at the Big Gay Out Festival during the Promotional Period.
- To receive an additional entry to the promotion, individuals must take a photo in front of the tropical backdrop at the Big Gay Picnic area and share it on their Instagram with the hashtag #biggaypicnic2023.
- One entry per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected.
- Completing the promotion entry form during the Promotional Period is deemed acceptance of the promotion terms and conditions.
- There is 1 single prize (“Prize”) up to the value of NZD$6,000 for a holiday for two to Fiji, and consists of:
- Return economy class “The Works” airfares on Air New Zealand Ex Auckland to Nadi, Fiji;
- Private car return transfers from airport to accommodation;
- 7 nights at the Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa (Coral Coast) based on 1x Reef Deluxe King room (for 2 adults);
- Daily full buffet breakfast;
- NZD$1,000 spending money;
- Complimentary international comprehensive travel insurance for a Single Trip policy with $100 excess, and cancellation cover up to NZD$10,000 (excluding any additional costs such as personal items, moped and motorbike optional cover and pre-existing medical conditions).
- Travel and accommodation are subject to availability at all times. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. Travel is valid until 1 April 2024.
- All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via ATPI Business World Travel or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by ATPI Business World Travel and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
- We reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Other than such cover as is available under the complimentary international comprehensive travel insurance policy, we will not reimburse you for any claims, costs or losses related to this prize should you not choose to travel.
- The Prize winner will be drawn at random from the eligible entries and the draw will be held on Thursday, 16 March 2023 at the offices of Southern Cross, Te Kupenga Level 2/155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland.
- The Prize winner will initially be notified by telephone using the details provided to Southern Cross when entering the draw. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to seven further attempts to notify will be made by telephone over a period of no more than three weeks.
- If contact cannot be established with Prize winners by telephone, Southern Cross will attempt to contact the winner by email. If contact cannot be established with the winner by email within three months of the relevant draw, the Prize will be re-drawn on 16 June 2023 at the offices of Southern Cross, Te Kupenga Level 2/155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland.
- Subject to establishing contact with the winner, the winner of the Prize will be published on the SC New Zealand Facebook page.
- If Southern Cross cannot run the Prize Draw as planned, Southern Cross may extend the promotional period or postpone or cancel the Prize Draw. In each case, a notice will be sent to the entrants of the draw by email.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. Southern Cross may substitute the Prize or any portion of the Prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees that Southern Cross may request a photo and/or quote from the winner and use their photo and/or quote and name for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Nothing in these conditions, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the application of the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act (Lottery) Game Rules 2004 to the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Southern Cross (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Southern Cross’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Facebook and Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram; and to release Facebook or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
- Southern Cross may use any personal information collected during the Prize Draw to administer the Prize Draw and for marketing Southern Cross’ [and Southern Cross branded business’] products and services in the future.
- Personal information will be held by Southern Cross, Level 1, Te Kupenga, 155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. Subjects of personal information have the right to access and request correction of any personal information held about them in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
- The governing law of the Promotion is the law of New Zealand.
- For further information on the international comprehensive travel insurance policy or the Promotion visit our website www.scti.co.nz.