We want you to relax and enjoy your time in New Zealand. Whether it’s a quick break visiting friends or relatives, or a ‘once in a lifetime’ scenic exploration of our country, we’re here for you. Our travel insurance is specifically designed for you to remove the worry and anxiety should something not go quite to plan.
We know what can go wrong when travelling - we’ve been in this business for a long time and we’ve seen it all. That’s why we offer great value cover for our visitors through our Visiting New Zealand travel insurance policy.
Visiting New Zealand benefits include:
- Emergency assistance any time of the day or night
- Cover for hospitalisation, doctor and prescription expenses
- Medical evacuation back to your home country
- Cover for travel delays and missed connections
- Cover for lost or stolen passports and other important travel documents
- Travel companion expenses, if you are hospitalised or repatriated
- Lump sum personal accident cover
- Personal liability cover
- Rental vehicle excess cover
All policies come with Southern Cross Emergency Assistance, giving you access to one of the world's largest network of emergency medical resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For a full list of benefits covered and the conditions and exclusions that apply to the Visiting New Zealand travel insurance policy please refer to the PDS including Policy Wording, which together with the Certificate of Insurance, make up the contract of insurance.