Share your favourite throwback travel moment for a chance to win
Here at Southern Cross Travel Insurance, we love reminiscing about past adventures, especially those that have had a profound effect on our lives; opening us up to places, faces and cultures we may not have discovered without exploring far and wide.
We want you to share your favourite travel moment with us, whether it was the people you were with that made the moment special, or the sights you discovered along the way.
Instagram your favourite travel moment with the hashtags #throwbacktravelmoment and #scticontest for a chance to win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera.
How to enter:
- Post a photo of your favourite throwback travel moment on your Instagram feed between Thursday 14 and Sunday 17 November 2019.
- Tag the photo with the hashtags #scticontest and #throwbacktravelmoment.
- We’ll select our two favourite photos out of all the entries.
- Our followers will vote for their favourite photo via an Instagram Stories poll on Monday 18 November 2019.
Follow @southerncrosstravelinsurancenz to see who wins!
Promotion terms and conditions
- To enter the promotion (“promotion”), you’ll need to upload a photo of your favourite travel moment to your Instagram feed with the hashtags #scticontest and #throwbacktravelmoment between Thursday 14 November 2019 00.01 NZDT and Sunday 17 November 2019 23:59 NZDT (the “promotional period”).
- Two judges at SCTI that will be selected based on their Instagram knowledge (the “judges”), will review the entries and select two photos that they believe show creativity, skill and originality against the topic of #throwbacktravelmoment.
- We’ll then upload the two photos chosen by our judges to our Instagram Story, so our followers can vote for their favourite via an Instagram Poll. The post with the highest number of votes will win (the “Instagram Story vote”).
- The Instagram Story vote will take place on Monday 18 November 2019.
- There is one prize (“prize”) of a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera to be won.
- SCTI is not liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person in connection with the promotion.
- The prize is not open to any staff, contractors or agents of any of the businesses in the Southern Cross Healthcare Group and the prize draw will be re-drawn if necessary.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund or exchanged. Unused balances are not refundable or transferrable.
- The promotion is open to residents of New Zealand.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via courier post.
- SCTI’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The prize winner will initially be notified by Instagram Messenger on Tuesday 19 November 2019. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to seven further attempts to notify will be made by Instagram Messenger over a period of no more than three weeks. If contact cannot be established with the winners by Instagram Messenger within three weeks of the draw, the prize will be given to the runner up of the competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to SCTI and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside SCTI, and will not be used for other purposes in future dealings with SCTI.
- Promoted by Southern Cross Benefits Limited, trading as Southern Cross Travel Insurance, Level 7, AMP Centre, 29 Customs Street West, Auckland, New Zealand.
- This promotion is open to any person who is a resident of New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
- By entering the promotion, you agree that SCTI may use your photos uploaded to Instagram and/or quote and name, for promotional and marketing purposes related to the promotion.
- The governing law of the Promotion is the law of New Zealand.
- For any further information on the Southern Cross Travel Insurance policy or this Competition visit our website www.scti.co.nz or email us at email@example.com.